Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lets See How They Roll

End of the year party tonight. All I know is that I better make use of the money I'm paying. I won't drink because I need to come home and tie up any loose ends before leaving. But it's for the best. Why do Japanese parties have to be so expensive though? It makes me not want to go. I'm sure it will be fun because everyone changes with a little alcohol flushing through the veins. I'll exploit this angle in whatever way possible.

While I was picking somethings up today after school I came across an intriguing drink. I had known about this for a few months already but had not seen it in person. Feast your eyes on this beauty.

Hot Cake Drink

Yes that's right. A warm pancake flavored beverage. If there is one thing Japan is good at it's coming up with ridiculous drinks to stock in vending machines. That is why I'm such a sucker for vending machines here. Back home I never let them tempt me. Different story here. Surprisingly this drink had a sublime taste. My only complaint is that I wish it was thicker. I want to feel like I'm drinking pancake batter mixed with maple syrup. Unfortunately the drink will never be like that. Now that I have consumed this absurd creation, no need to buy it again because I'll just make my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment