Monday, April 22, 2013

Stabilizing

It has been a long and slow climb out of the winter mire. I'll simply leave it as that.

I finally continued work on my camera project. The handle was an intimidating part to finish. I still haven't completed the balance adjustments however. For the time being I'll use clamps to secure bolts and washers that balance the weight properly.

The following is my test video with running and walking up stairs. It was windy so the camera is a little wobbly. That's also because I don't know how to handle it smoothly yet. It's very sensitive. Watch in HD for a more enjoyable experience.



I'm heading off on a long road trip at the end of the month. I hope to create a video of my journeys. Tally up the hobby list because it's always one thing after another.

No comments:

Post a Comment