Sunday, June 24, 2012

Rain Keeps Me At Bay

I haven't been out much lately due to the rainy season. So what is there really to say?

I finally got my film developed on the roll I started in December.  It has taken a long time to shoot the whole thing because it was over 72 exposures. My trusty little pen did the work. It has some interesting light leak issues. I might try taping the back and see what happens on the next roll.

For the time being I'll be mixing in pictures from that roll to all the other stuff that comes in. I still have to scan all the film so there could be some nice gems in the lot. I hope you enjoy the fire kid!

Fire Kid!

 I think I took these somewhere beneath Sapporo. That kid is very upset that he can't use fire or carry dangerous objects. I won't consider the other possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment