Monday, November 8, 2010

Deep Inside

At first I only followed
Because I felt so hollow
Years of searching
Only to feel my own scowl

IMG_2455

A glimpse of your feet
Convinced we must meet
I knew not who you were
There was only a yearn

Riding crescendos of sorrow
To and from tomorrow
Did you fill my billows
Like the frowning willows

From complacent states
To passionate rage
Every ounce of emotion
Pressed with each rotation

IMG_2392

Fleeting laughter no one got
My feeling cast to rot
Grasping at your smile
I adjourned my own trial

IMG_2390

Always a few steps ahead
Any closer I couldn't tread
My attention still fixed
But nothing more than tricked

IMG_2419

Why did you stop for me?
Was it just a reprieve?
Kept in close reach
Disparity peaked

IMG_2401

In every nook
I found your look
Even in the most remote
My mind was rote

IMG_2454

Into the depth of my soul
These paths continued to roll
Did you exist somewhere?
Were you ever there?

IMG_2429

Up you ascended
Never a word did you say
Each of my thoughts laid away
You are just a dream
That I never did see

No comments:

Post a Comment