Monday, November 1, 2010

Tweaking the Look

I'll probably continue to make some changes to the look of the blog which should make it more visually appealing as well as easier on the eyes. There was just too much white for me to feel comfortable. I don't really know what I'm doing with the html but I just play with it till something comes out correctly.

Anyway I hope you find it more accessible and I'll try to keep it as simple as possible. I'm a fan of minimal styles so I can't really add much else.

I've been staying up late these nights. For some reason I don't feel so tired and just keep reading or studying things. I don't feel so tired during the day though. I only have a harder time getting out of bed in the morning. So far I haven't made it to school late which is good. My biggest fear is falling back back to sleep and waking up at like 8:30, ten minutes after school has started. I won't let that happen.

Leave me some comments whenever you get the chance. I love reading them even if I don't respond.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Love the new look! Keep playing your guitar! You're sounding better and better. Decorated my office at school for Thanksgiving and put up the Pilgrim boy you colored at PCS. Must have been in Kdg or 1st grade. So cute! Guess what? I'm sitting on a sofa! Yippee...I have furniture! Did dad send pix? Hope you are having a good school day or 1/2 day? love, mom

alli said...

so was the chicken alive or dead?

Mom said...

if the chicken is alive, how does she get air? it looks like the box is all closed up.

Post a Comment