Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I Can Almost Taste It

Unfortunately I can't eat the cupcakes I just made. I would love to steal just one and see how they came out. I must refrain because I want everyone to enjoy them tomorrow, as I will be handing them out at work. They better love me for this... I'm already a little short handed with the amount as it is. I wasn't going to be bothered to make a few extra to accommodate everyone. Knives were invented for a reason, for cutting things in half. Now go get at it.

Coffee Cake Cupcakes

I have a good reason to update my blog more often with photos from my film camera. Instead of dumping them all online at once. It's more enjoyable to let them stream out slowly one at a time. That is how long it takes to get film shot and developed anyway. Shouldn't be anything to it. Here is a picture from last week that looks much better now. I liked how the yellow fit together. Plus, I've always had some undying passion for construction pylons and anything related in that vein.

road block ginko

End of second semester. I won't be sad to see you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment